Congratulations to Miss Megan Young for winning tonight. She is an epitome of a true Filipina, beauty and brains indeed. She is the right candidate for tonight’s Miss World pageant and for the first time, Philippines made it to the top!
Miss Megan Young gave the Philippines its very first Miss World Crown. Aside from that, Philippines is the FIRST COUNTRY to win ALL THE MAJOR TITLES when Megan Young won tonight. Miss Universe (1969 and 1973), Miss World (2013), Miss International (1964, 1970, 1979, 2005), Miss Earth (2008), Miss Tourism Queen International (2006), Miss Supranational (2013).
Congratulations PHILIPPINES. We are indeed a country of Beauty Pageants!!!
Here is another loot that I ordered from Sample Room for FREE. All I have to do is to pay for the shipping fee.
After trying these beauty products, I realized that I really needed them. This is my first time to use Celeteque’s Brightening and I can say that it is really effective. It evens out my skin tone and brightens it as well. As for the Gluta-C facial day cream, it has a great effect on my face too. No acne’s and pimples so i guess it is good to go.
And I thought I was the only one, I was wrong. My baby daughter loves shoes and slippers as much as I loved them. When we went to the mall last week, my daughter bought these sole mates:
Yep, the orange slipper is so big but I could never do anything because she really want to have it.
There are a lot of reasons why people travel, and there are also a lot of reasons why people dare not travel. There are a lot of reasons why people don’t want to travel because they do not have the money to spend on travelling, they do not have the time to travel and that they simply hate to travel.
I have 5 reasons why I travel and some people can give you more than 10 reasons why you need to travel.
- One reason why I travel and why you should too is that it connects us to other cultures and people. Yes, I am speaking of travelling internationally, abroad, in another country that is not yours. When I was in College, I always loved History and Geography, because I have learned a lot about other countries. So when I finished College, I made sure to experience it firsthand.
- Another reason why I travel is de-stressing. Yes, travelling reduces stress because I am experiencing another country without thinking about work, about deadlines and about other financial matters.
- Third reason why you should travel is to find yourself. Sometimes, we are lost but we just do not know it. Our life becomes very ordinary and that we wake up every day doing the same thing all over again. There is no room for enjoyment, you wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, have lunch, work again, go home, have dinner and eventually go to sleep. You tend to do this every single day and you thought everything is okay.
- Experience different climates in different places. I have lived in the Philippines and yes we don’t experience autumn, spring and winter. We only have summer and the rainy seasons. Sometimes it gets too hot but not so hot like you are in the desert.
- The last but not the least reason why you and I should travel is to eat yummy foods and stay in great hotels. If we only stay in one place, we will not get the chance to eat yummy and exotic food delicacies and specialties from other places and countries. There are so many local foods and delicacies that are only available in that country and though there are restaurants that offer the same foods in your country, the tastes still vary. Of course, it is not every day that you are on vacation that is why you should travel to experience how it feels to stay in different hotels and inns.
Travel while you are still young so that you have something to share and tell when you get old.
This is my first time to subscribe for a BDJ Box and I am so lucky to receive a complete skincare line for the millenials. Shiseido’s Ibuki is one of the best beauty products that is currently available in the market today.
I have not tried any of Shiseido’s products just yet and thanks to BDJ for giving me a chance to check Shiseido’s Ibuki and try them myself.
This will not be my last BDJ BOX.