I was not a beauty junkee, and up until now I am not a beauty junkee. I do not even consider myself a beauty blogger simply because I am not into make-ups and what-nots. I do not even know how to apply my own make up, but I am really trying hard because I know that I needed to know a thing or two about it. So I signed up, I mean, I subscribed to BDJ Box because I get to receive a lot of beauty products for only paying 580php per box per month. This is my 4th box and I am still amaze by the contents. By the way, the 3rd box will be featured later because I fell in love with its contents that I have tried it all at once!
The CONTENTS of the November BDJ BOX:
- ZA Perfect Solution, Cleansing Foam, 3.5oz (345php) – High performance anti-aging cleansing foam which gives the skin a youthful resilience and a silky-glow.
- The Cream Factory Bath Cream, 26fl oz (699php) – Will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth and fresh all day even into the night.
- Oil of Argan Oil, 10ml (30ml costs 600php) – Its blend of Omega-6, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids makes it a potent moisturizer and antioxidant.
- Canmake Powder Cheeks (390php) – Finely milled powder blush from Canmake gently colors your skin, for a soft and natural finish.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss, 5.9ml (570php) – Is also packed with moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture.
- Yves Rocher Naturelle Eau de Toilette, 7.5ml (50ml costs 1495php) – Composed of 90% natural ingredients, it has facets of crisp green apple, an innocent floral heart of Egyptian jasmine absolute and peach blossom, grounded by hints of Virginian cedar, amber and musk.
- Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care, 60ml (100ml costs 159.75php) – a bonus item, and is the leading feminine wash in Paris France enriched with the soothing and anti-itch properties of Burdock.
mas bongga yung last month the BDJ box no? but sulit parin naman this one 🙂
i’ve heard a lot of good things about the BDJ box, but since i am not a make-up junkie myself, i have not signed up for any of their boxes. i wish someone will come out with a box with loads of green + earth-friendly products, though, i will sign up for that one in a heartbeat! 🙂
I have signed up for this last July but learned last month that my subscription starts in February 2014 pa! waaaaa Can’t wait! It’s really exciting to a box of niceties!! 😀