My hair is black, wavy and thick. Once a year, I visit the saloon to have it re-bonded. So that I will long, silky and straight hair. But I realized that having it re-bonded makes it brittle and lost its shine so I tried and used different shampoos and conditioners to bring it back to life.
And when I saw Sample Room’s post about Vidal Sassoon, I said to myself that the answer to my hair problem is in town already. I immediately ordered to get the sample and tried them myself. It is really the answer to my hair problem and it gave me back my crowning glory.
I am inspired to #GetSassooned because I am a woman who is determined to reach for my dreams without sacrificing my relationship with my family and friends just like my attitude towards how I manage my hair!!!
Online shopping has become a habit for me. If you are a work at home mom and a blogging mom, you will probably realize that online shopping is the easiest way to shop for your needs. You don’t have to take a bath, prepare yourself, spend a lot of money to go to the mall and buy the things you really need. All you have to do is turn on your PC or laptop, visit online shops and websites and look for all the things you need, you can look for grocery items that are on sale, you can buy medicines, you can even check out the latest fashion trends and buy your clothes and shoes online and perhaps search for graphtech for your kids or husband.
Check out what I got for myself:
I have bought a Hello Kitty Power Bank because I basically need it whenever I am out of the house and there is no available outlet for me to charge my iPhone. I also bought my iPhone a new case because the old one is so outdated already. I was surprised because the seller gave me a pack of Lola Abon’s durian yema as a freebie, she probably know that I loved it!
I was not a beauty junkee, and up until now I am not a beauty junkee. I do not even consider myself a beauty blogger simply because I am not into make-ups and what-nots. I do not even know how to apply my own make up, but I am really trying hard because I know that I needed to know a thing or two about it. So I signed up, I mean, I subscribed to BDJ Box because I get to receive a lot of beauty products for only paying 580php per box per month. This is my 4th box and I am still amaze by the contents. By the way, the 3rd box will be featured later because I fell in love with its contents that I have tried it all at once!
The CONTENTS of the November BDJ BOX:
- ZA Perfect Solution, Cleansing Foam, 3.5oz (345php) – High performance anti-aging cleansing foam which gives the skin a youthful resilience and a silky-glow.
- The Cream Factory Bath Cream, 26fl oz (699php) – Will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth and fresh all day even into the night.
- Oil of Argan Oil, 10ml (30ml costs 600php) – Its blend of Omega-6, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids makes it a potent moisturizer and antioxidant.
- Canmake Powder Cheeks (390php) – Finely milled powder blush from Canmake gently colors your skin, for a soft and natural finish.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss, 5.9ml (570php) – Is also packed with moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture.
- Yves Rocher Naturelle Eau de Toilette, 7.5ml (50ml costs 1495php) – Composed of 90% natural ingredients, it has facets of crisp green apple, an innocent floral heart of Egyptian jasmine absolute and peach blossom, grounded by hints of Virginian cedar, amber and musk.
- Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care, 60ml (100ml costs 159.75php) – a bonus item, and is the leading feminine wash in Paris France enriched with the soothing and anti-itch properties of Burdock.