Children love water and they love to stay in the water. This is a fact that I always keep on my mind. So when I prepare for a vacation, I always see to it that the place where we are going to stay has a POOL. The good thing about Crown Regency Hotel is that they have an inside and outside pool. I prefer the pool inside the hotel because the kids could play and enjoy the water without heat from the sun.
In the pictures below you could see that the kids are enjoying their precious time with the water. I think they have spent 3 hours inside the pool without getting rest. That is how much they love the water.
Top Three Things to bring when you are on vacation with the kids:
• Swimsuits/Swimming trunks
• Extra dress
This is for the Swimming Purposes only.
This is maybe just a picture but YES, I SURVIVED the Philippine’s first Skywalk Extreme at Crown Regency Hotel, Cebu. When I bought the adventour package at Ensogo I really checked if the package includes the Skywalk in order not to miss it during or vacation. Though it was raining that night, I am glad that it stopped when we were on the top already because I do not want to miss that opportunity. I am already in Cebu and I am staying in the world’s famous Crown Regency Hotel, so why should I miss the Skywalk?
At first I was scared because the other people who are next to us are so nervous but when I was outside already, I love it! I love the view, I love walking at the top most building in the Philippines and I love everything about the adventure. If ever you are in Cebu, TRY IT!
I SURVIVED. Yes, when we went to Cebu last week for our long-awaited vacation, we ride the world’s first Edge Coaster ride at Crown Regency. I do not want to miss it for the world so I put all my hesitations in a bag and throw it away, stand up and went straight to the edge coaster. Though the weather is not fine and it was raining so hard before we went up, we still did it. At first I was hesitant to try it because I have seen that they do not have laminate flooring and it got me scared.
I have to scan the pictures that we have when we were riding the edge coaster so I can upload it here. Cameras are not allowed inside you know and it makes me sad. So, I need to be contented with the picture above I guess.
I signed up for Ensogo.com.ph because I have seen their offers and it was great. I bought a deal which costs only P7,999 on Cebu Sky Experience Adventure Package (3 days & 2 nights) for 2 persons at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers (valued at P20,920). That is where my earnings from paid postings, ghost writings and winnings on online contests went.
• Promo valid for 3 days & 2 nights accommodation for 2 persons at the Superior Room at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers, Fuente Osmena Blvd., Cebu City
• Children below 11 years old sharing the room with adults will be free of charge (max of 2 kids in room). No meals and sharing bed with parents
• Additional adult guest must pay P2,000 per person per night with breakfast directly to hotel (maximum of 3 adults in a room)
• Voucher is valid from Feb. 20 to Dec. 15, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• Vouchers may be combined for extended stay.
• Valid during the Holy Week (NO additional charge)
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
– Voucher is transferable and may give as gift.
– Price includes all service charge and VAT
– No cash back (non-refundable) or credit for any unused amount.
– Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion
– Check-in time: 2:00PM; Check-out time: 12:00NN
• Reserve immediately upon receipt of vouchers. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to stay. No show would result to forfeiture of voucher.
• Tailored especially for thrill-seekers, the Cebu Sky Experience Adventure Tour package is a must for anyone who wants to experience living on the edge.
• Aside from the thrill, expect only the best from Crown Regency Hotel & Towers. Crown Regency Hotel & Towers offers you the highest level of comfort and convenience in the tallest building in Metro Cebu, with 341 rooms and suites.
• Only half an hour away from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport, the hotel gives you access to major commercial hubs and scenic tour destinations in the city.
• Promo inclusions:
– Two (2) Buffet Breakfast per person at Café Glo
– One (1) Chinese Buffet Lunch per person at Wang Shan Lo
– One (1) International Buffet Dinner per person at Sparkz Restobar
– Access Pass to the Sky Observatory (Scenic viewing deck) for 2
– Tickets for 2 with Rides Certificate to the World’s First Edge Coaster Ride (located on the 38th Flr)
– Tickets for 2 with Rides Certificate to the Country’s First Sky Walk Extreme (located on the 37th Flr)
– Tickets for 2 to the 4D Theater Show
– Use of Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
– Use of the Power Gym
I cannot wait to share my Cebu getaway this May.