There are a lot of reasons why people travel, and there are also a lot of reasons why people dare not travel. There are a lot of reasons why people don’t want to travel because they do not have the money to spend on travelling, they do not have the time to travel and that they simply hate to travel.
I have 5 reasons why I travel and some people can give you more than 10 reasons why you need to travel.
- One reason why I travel and why you should too is that it connects us to other cultures and people. Yes, I am speaking of travelling internationally, abroad, in another country that is not yours. When I was in College, I always loved History and Geography, because I have learned a lot about other countries. So when I finished College, I made sure to experience it firsthand.
- Another reason why I travel is de-stressing. Yes, travelling reduces stress because I am experiencing another country without thinking about work, about deadlines and about other financial matters.
- Third reason why you should travel is to find yourself. Sometimes, we are lost but we just do not know it. Our life becomes very ordinary and that we wake up every day doing the same thing all over again. There is no room for enjoyment, you wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, have lunch, work again, go home, have dinner and eventually go to sleep. You tend to do this every single day and you thought everything is okay.
- Experience different climates in different places. I have lived in the Philippines and yes we don’t experience autumn, spring and winter. We only have summer and the rainy seasons. Sometimes it gets too hot but not so hot like you are in the desert.
- The last but not the least reason why you and I should travel is to eat yummy foods and stay in great hotels. If we only stay in one place, we will not get the chance to eat yummy and exotic food delicacies and specialties from other places and countries. There are so many local foods and delicacies that are only available in that country and though there are restaurants that offer the same foods in your country, the tastes still vary. Of course, it is not every day that you are on vacation that is why you should travel to experience how it feels to stay in different hotels and inns.
Travel while you are still young so that you have something to share and tell when you get old.