My hair is black, wavy and thick. Once a year, I visit the saloon to have it re-bonded. So that I will long, silky and straight hair. But I realized that having it re-bonded makes it brittle and lost its shine so I tried and used different shampoos and conditioners to bring it back to life.
And when I saw Sample Room’s post about Vidal Sassoon, I said to myself that the answer to my hair problem is in town already. I immediately ordered to get the sample and tried them myself. It is really the answer to my hair problem and it gave me back my crowning glory.
I am inspired to #GetSassooned because I am a woman who is determined to reach for my dreams without sacrificing my relationship with my family and friends just like my attitude towards how I manage my hair!!!
I have received my September BDJ Box and I am so GLAD when I saw its contents. I have paid 580php for this box and I didn’t expect I could get a lot of beauty products in exchange for it.
What is inside:
- L’Occitane Hand Cream (10ml) – 30ml costs 300php
- Olay White Radiance celLucent White Essence Serum (40ml) – 1499php
- Cure Natural Aqua Gel (sachets) – 250ml costs 1500php
- Color Collection BB Cream (40ml) – 499php
- Vidal Sassoon Hair Treatment Mask (178ml) – 349php
- Vidal Sassoon Magic Style Activator (30ml) – 349php
- Too Cool for School Emma Mini Lip Gloss (3g) – 245php
Plus Gift Vouchers:
- Clarity Intense Diamond Peel Voucher
- Wacoal Vouchers
Most of the products given were in full sizes. The Olay White Radiance Serum, Cure Natural Gel and Vidal Sassoon hair products went to my Mom’s vanity kit.