I have thought of creating my very own bucket list after seeing other people creating theirs. Some have 10 things to do before they turned 30, and there are some who have 100 things to do before they die list. And I, I have not thought of writing down my very own bucket list.
So, today I realize, I really need to jot down or write down every little thing that I really want to do in my life before I die. I am thinking of traveling the whole world but it seems impossible because my father is not a billionaire, he’s not even a millionaire. So I thought to myself, I should only write down things that are possible and easy to do, and not that expensive so that I could check them all before I turned 70 years old.
So here is my bucket list for now, I will add some things that I really want to do in the future eventually.
- Visit the different beautiful beaches in Siargao, Surigao, Phils.
- Sightseeing in Palawan and go see one of the new 7 wonders of the world.
- Go to Massachusetts, do some shopping and sightseeing. Then maybe go near Boston whale watching because I heard its one of the best thing to do when you are in that place side from boating and shopping.
- Visit Paris, kiss under the Eiffel Tower and visit the famous Louvre Museum.
- Buy a ticket for five people for Hong Kong, have fun in Disneyland , check out some sea animals in the Ocean Park and try out some of their unique foods.
Great bucket list sis! You will love Paris and yes I dream of seeing real whales too..not just dolphins
Good idea, i never thought about it before, but I’m fond of making wishing list though;) its fun;) i like that whale watching on the list.. Hehe;)
Ah, Siargao, Surigao, very beautiful beaches indeed! I haven’t done whale watching yet but I have been dolphin watching. It feels great to see beautiful sea creatures at play….:-)
i have been to a theme park where it allowed us to see/feel/touched some of the exotic ocean creatures like dolphins, manta rays etc but not with a whale. going for a whale watching someday would be such a great and unforgettable experience for all of us!
I would definitely love to do whale watching in the future.
I want to experience whale watching myself!