I have thought of creating my very own bucket list after seeing other people creating theirs. Some have 10 things to do before they turned 30, and there are some who have 100 things to do before they die list. And I, I have not thought of writing down my very own bucket list.
So, today I realize, I really need to jot down or write down every little thing that I really want to do in my life before I die. I am thinking of traveling the whole world but it seems impossible because my father is not a billionaire, he’s not even a millionaire. So I thought to myself, I should only write down things that are possible and easy to do, and not that expensive so that I could check them all before I turned 70 years old.
So here is my bucket list for now, I will add some things that I really want to do in the future eventually.
- Visit the different beautiful beaches in Siargao, Surigao, Phils.
- Sightseeing in Palawan and go see one of the new 7 wonders of the world.
- Go to Massachusetts, do some shopping and sightseeing. Then maybe go near Boston whale watching because I heard its one of the best thing to do when you are in that place side from boating and shopping.
- Visit Paris, kiss under the Eiffel Tower and visit the famous Louvre Museum.
- Buy a ticket for five people for Hong Kong, have fun in Disneyland , check out some sea animals in the Ocean Park and try out some of their unique foods.