PASKO SA AGOSTO is here again! I am so happy because I miss giving prizes away as a thank you for all my followers and readers.
Pasko sa Agosto started last 2013, it was FUN and there were a lot of bloggers who joined the caravan. I am glad that Pasko sa Agosto (Christmas in August) is here again and I am so excited to join this because it’s always fun to have giveaways and do it with my blogger friends.
For Pasko sa Agosto 2017, I will be giving away :
- 1 Malaysia Truly Asia Notepad
- 1 Lady Jayne Notepad
- 5 Stabilo Swing Cool
You see, I love writing even before I learned how to blog. In order to remember everything, I always have a notepad with me. So, I want to share this passion with your my dear readers.
- Share this post on Facebook and tag my page, @StylishVoyager and then tag 3 of your friends and use the hashtags #PaskoSaAgosto2017 and #StylishVoyagerPaskoSaAgosto2017.
- Comment on this post with the URL/link of your Facebook Share.
EASY? Yeah, that is so easy! So what are you waiting for, join now!
- Open to Facebook users who have Liked the blog’s page. New likers are very welcome!
- Open to everyone, no age restriction. Minors will have to prove they have been allowed to join and promote the giveaway by a parent or a guardian, through an email or a message through the Facebook page. If a minor has been chosen as a winner but can’t prove they have been allowed by a parent or guardian to join and promote the giveaway, win will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Must have a valid Philippine address. You can join this giveaway even if you’re not currently residing in the Philippines, as long as you have a Philippine address where I can send the products to.
Additional Entries :
- Follow me on Instagram – Comment on my Pasko Sa Agosto 2017 photo and tell me that you have joined the giveaway.
- Follow me on Twitter – Like and RT my tweet about my Pasko sa Agosto 2017 giveaway.
Win more stuff from these Pasko Sa Agosto 2017 Giveaway Hosts as well!
My Stylish Obsession
The Blue Ink
It’s A or Nothing
- Giveaway ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59PM Philippine Standard Time.
- Winner will be drawn on September 2, 2017. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- Winner will be announced on the Facebook Page, Twitter and Instagram.
- Winner will be notified via email, twitter, instagram or facebook, depending on what contact details are available to me.
77 total views, 7 views today
If you’re thinking about what you can do to become a more effective business owner, this article is for you. Start using the suggestions, systems, and strategies listed below so you can become the most dynamic business owner ever:
1. Start Purchasing Commercial Products Online.
One great way to optimize your efficacy as a business owner is by purchasing commercial products online. This technique works by empowering you to save the time you otherwise might have spent driving to a physical store. Also note that many retailers offer clients discounts when they make their purchases via internet, so you may be able to attain substantive discounts by taking this course of action. If your company makes use of commercial refrigerator parts, note that you can obtain them by visiting a website such as online-reps.com.
2. Optimize Your Relationship With Your Customers.
In addition to purchasing commercial products online, make sure that you take the time to optimize your relationship with your customers. Taking this course of action will empower you to improve your customer retention rates and sell more things. There are multiple techniques you can deploy to develop more substantive, meaningful relationships with your customers. One is the use of cutting edge, customized customer relationship management (CRM) software. This software comes with all types of features that help you keep detailed records of consumer behavior. Read a CRM retailer’s online reviews before you purchase any software to ensure that you’re obtaining the most effective product on the block.
3. Take Care Of Yourself.
In some cases, business owners fail to implement self-care strategies as they pursue the development of their companies. Don’t make this deadly mistake. Failing to take care of your health can lead you down a road of enervation, compromised immunity, mood instability, and decreased productivity in the office environment. To ensure that you can remain healthy and happy in both your personal and professional life, implement strategies that help you thrive. This can include anything from hiring a health coach to quitting caffeine.
Optimize Efficacy Now!
If you want to optimize your efficacy as a business owner, don’t delay the growth process. Instead, recognize the importance of acting now and operating in a consistent, strategic manner. Three strategies that can help you operate more effectively in the commercial setting include purchasing products online, optimizing your relationship with your customers, and taking care of yourself!
A beauty routine can cut into many areas of everyday life and make it so there’s less time for the things that matter, such as time with family and friends. Hairstyling is one of the most time-consuming of all daily beauty routines. Some studies have shown that women as a whole spend an average of 55 minutes a day putting on makeup and styling hair. This number can be deceiving because the more appearance conscious women will spend twice that much making sure that they look right before they walk out the door to work or to do chores for the household.
That’s a lot of time women could be spending on other more important things, like spending time with children or being less stressed at work. After all, if it takes two hours to get ready that’s two less hours sleep. Some women can’t afford to lose that much sleep because they have a very busy lifestyle.
Working women have to not only get ready for the day but they must be more presentable than those who stay at home. Given this more busy lifestyle, it’s natural that some working African-American women turn to African-American wigs to save time on hairstyling.
This presents a great business opportunity for people who work in the beauty industry to offer these wigs to customers. Wholesale African American wigs are incredibly inexpensive when pitted against the profit they bring into their businesses. If you own a hair salon or other type of beauty business, then you might want to consider offering wigs to customers.
Many women have completely overlooked the value of the wig, since in the old days they didn’t look so great and often looked unnatural. Not so today! Today’s wig is often made from genuine hair itself and others are made with material that looks so close to regular hair that no one would ever know the difference if they saw one on the average woman. A wig selection at your beauty business is going to increase your business, and thanks to wholesale prices you’re certain to get a lot of business from busy working women who want to look great without putting in the hours it takes to do so. This could be just the kind of new product that pushes your business from medium to large this year.