I got this from my mail box:
RCBC sent me a Credit Card and I don’t know if I really need a second one. I seldom use my BDO Credit Card because I am afraid I can’t pay for my purchases. But I am aware that there are pros and cons in having and using Credit Cards.
Here are some tips I could give you if you have a Credit Card:
- Do not use your Credit Card just because you want to go on a shopping spree. Remember that you have to pay for what you have swiped and if you will not pay on time or on the due date, the interest is so big.
- Use your Credit Card for paying your bills only. As for me, I use my Credit Card to pay for my phone bills only.
- If you have the tendency to just swipe your Credit Card every time you visit the Mall, then leave it at home.
- Be aware of your cut-off date and due date. The day after your cut-off date is a good day to use your Credit Card to pay for your bills because you have a longer period of time to save money to pay for the amount you just have swiped.
- Always pay-off the outstanding balance in your Credit Card bill, do not let the interest earn interest.
- If you can’t control yourself, do not get a Credit Card at all.
We went shopping last Thursday at SM-Davao City for Chicay’s needs. I will share with you first her Baby Walker. I was hoping that my cousin who borrowed JB’s walker would return it but sadly he didn’t bother, so instead of forcing him to return it, we decided to buy a new walker for Chicay.
My budget was around $50 but we go over it simply because the baby walker that costs less than or equal to our budget didn’t pass our standards. I want only the best for my daughter and I don’t want to settle for anything less, so we decided to buy this 3-in-1 baby walker that costs around $90. You might say, it was a bit pricey, but it is worth it.
Plus we got a freebie from Baby Company. Shoppers can get a Free Mini Digital Photo Frame for a minimum single-receipt purchase worth 3,000php. Here it is:
I am glad the sales lady gave me the pink one it would look lovely on my bag and yes, I will download all the beautiful photos of my kids. It has an 8 gig memory plus the battery can be recharged through my laptop.
My father has started smoking when he was still in high school, he told me that. So it would be hard for him to just immediately stop. He is now 52 years old and I guess he is smoking for more than 35 years already. He tried to quit too many times already, especially after our visit to his doctor but after two or three weeks he went back to his old ways, I guess habits couldn’t be stopped by just one snap of our fingers.
Some men smoke cigars and I don’t know what is the difference in smoking cigarettes and smoking cigars aside from its size. I guess I have to visit the famous cigar shop and ask around to know what is. Anyhow, I know my father doesn’t smoke cigar but I know he will appreciate if I give him one just for a souvenir, so maybe I’ll check out some stores later to buy a cigar for him.